What is Coinpot?
Coinpot is the cryptocurrencies microwallet with which the Moon faucets will pay from now on. Unlike other microwallets such as ePay, Paytoshi or FaucetBox, which ended up closing their doors and becoming a scam, Coinpot has just born, with the support of one of the oldest and most reliable faucets in the bitcoin sector, the famous faucets of the Moon group. Among them, the best known is Moonbitcoin. With this introduction letter, it is very possible that Coinpot consolidates in a very short time as the most used cryptocurrency microwallet in the network. Let’s see how it works.
Currently all the faucets of the Moon group pay through Coinpot.
In Coinpot we can accumulate the cryptocurrencies that we earn in various faucets. Possibly, many of you come to this post looking for information about the faucets collaborations, such as Moonbitcoin and Coinpot. That is why in addition to talking about this particular microwallet, we will also talk about why we should associate our accounts in faucets with Coinpot and what we achieve with it.
At the beginning of past July, the three sisters, Bitfun and Bonus Bitcoin began making their payments through the Coinpot microwallet. Despite this circumstance, users of these faucets are not required to register in this microwallet to receive their winnings. It is important to be clear about that in this point. If we want, we can continue receiving our payments automatically when we reach the minimum. However, the difference is that if we register in Coinpot and link our accounts in the faucets to this micrawallet we will have access to certain services.
Coinpot allows you to receive and store bitcoins, litecoins, dogecoins, dash and bitcoin cash.
Top 7 Highest Paying Coinpot Faucets
How Coinpot works and how to create an account?
Regarding the operation of Coinpot, the truth is that the design helps a lot to understand all the sections of the microwallet. This image shows you the general view of my account as soon as I register.
In this screenshot we show the amount of cryptocurrencies we have accumulated in each direction. The manage of each of the Coinpot microwallets it will be as simple as clicking on the blue box. If we want to see our bitcoin history we will click on “View bitcoin summary“. In addition, if we want to carry out an operation and send or receive any of these three cryptocurrencies we can also do it from this section.
How Do I Withdraw My Earnings From The Faucets To Coinpot?
Moonbitcoin, Moondogecoin, Moonlitecoin, Moondashcoin, Moon Cash, BitFun and BonusBitcoin have started paying through Coinpot and this fact has changed the way we charge for these faucets. In the past, to receive our profits we only had to accumulate satoshis in the balance of each faucet, reach the minimum required by each one and wait to be paid in our wallet. From now on, the claims we make in these faucets will accumulate in Coinpot. But we can manage the funds in two ways, everything will depend on if we associate our accounts in the faucets to our Coinpot account or not:
- We do not associate our accounts with Coinpot: Everything will remain the same as before. In Moonbitcoin, for example, the minimum payment is 25,000 satoshis. Before, when we reached that number we had to wait until the next Sunday to be paid automatically. Now, the only difference is that the satoshis of our claims will be accumulated in Coinpot and it will be the microwallet itself that will pay us to our wallet the next Sunday. If we want to continue working like this, we will NOT have to do anything.
- We associate our accounts with Coinpot: Associating our accounts with this microwallet will allow us to see and manage the profits we obtain in the faucets from the same place. So, if before with Moonbitcoin and Bit Fun we had to reach the minimum payment in each one to collect now the claims of both faucets would be added to the same balance in Coinpot. This means that we can withdraw funds to our wallet in less time.
back to menu ↑
Associate Your Faucets accounts With Coinpot
If we have made the decision to associate our accounts in the faucets with Coinpot, we must follow the steps indicated by the faucets themselves. In our case, as Moonbitcoin is the best known website for all, we will take it as an example to make the tutorial. In any case, the process is similar in the rest of the faucets so this example will also be used to associate our other accounts.
How to register in Coinpot
The first step will be to register at the Coinpot microwallet. If you want, you can follow this link that will take you directly to the front page. Once there, we click on “Register” and provide an email address and a password. As usual, the platform will send us an e-mail to validate our data and then we can access the microwallet. After doing this, open in another window the faucet website that you want to associate with Coinpot. Now click on the balance and you will get two tabs: “What is Coinpot?” And “Go To Coinpot“, go to the second and the next screen will open.
In this message they welcome us and tell us what Coinpot is, and the steps to follow to associate our accounts in the faucet. In the center, in color red, they tell us again that if we want to keep charging the faucets as we have done so far we should not do anything. To associate our Moonbitcoin account with the microwallet account, we will click on “Link wallet adress” and it will give us a form:
In Step1 we will have to provide our registration email for the microwallet. Once written and validated, they will confirm that they have detected our account and will give us access to Step2.
In this second step the website will indicate us that to synchronize our account in the faucet with Coinpot we will have to choose between two methods: make a transaction from the wallet that we usually charge Moonbitcoin to our address in the microwallet, or by a signed message from our wallet. Let’s see the two options:
Method 1: Make a transaction
If we go back to the image above and we look at the “Make Deposit” section we will see the following:
- The first box is the address of my bitcoin wallet. Here you will find the address of the wallet with the soleis of Moonbitcoin.
- In the second, the address to which we have to send the satoshis is reflected. That is our address in the microwallet.
To carry out this step we can wait for the payment and carry out the transaction later.
Finally, we perform the operation and wait for more than 10 confirmations to occur. After a while we will see our bitcoin account synchronized. That if the balance that will be reflected will be the same accumulated in all the faucets that we use and have synchronized. For example, as I use Moonbitcoin and BitFun, the claims I make in each one are unified in the bitcoin balance of Coinpot.
It is very important to have in mind that although we can use our own profits in the faucets to carry out this operation, we will have to pay commissions for each transaction. That is inevitable and the fee to pay varies depending on the cryptocurrency to be transferred. Having said that, the commissions that have been applied to me to link the three addresses are:
- Bitcoins: I use Blockchain and the commission for the transfer of 19,777 satoshis has been 5,650 satoshis.
- Litecoins: In this case, the commission for each transaction is set and is 300,000 litoshis.
- Dogecoins: With the dogecoins there is also a set commission per transaction of 1 doge.
Method 2: Signed message
There is another option to associate our accounts with Coinpot without the need to assume these fees. If you notice, when we have moved to “Step2”, we have gone directly to the tab that appears by default, that of “Make Deposit”. However, right next we see the other alternative to associate our faucets accounts with Coinpot: “Sign Message“.
To carry out this step it will depend on the main wallet we use. In this case I will take as an example Coinbase, that it is the most used by the community.
Anyway, if you click on “Google Search” it will show you how to send a “Signed Message”.
You have to follow the following steps:
- Access our Coinbase wallet and go to the “Addresses” section. If you click here, it will take you directly to that section. Once inside, select “Details”.
- In addition to our address, QR code, etc. we will see, below all the option of “Sign a message”. We click there and a text box will appear.
- Go back to Coinpot and copy the text inside “Message to sign“. Let’s go back to Coinbase and paste it in the box from the previous step.
- We validate the operation by clicking on “Sign message”. Next, a new text will appear just below: “Signature”.
- Finally, we copy the text of “Signature” and paste it in the “Verify Signature” section.
From my point of view, whether one way or another, like it or not, Coinpot will be our intermediary between the faucets we use and our bitcoin wallet. The advantages offered by the microwallet when linking our accounts in the faucets are mainly two. Unify claims and exchange service between balances. It is expected that during the next days they will be adding new functions. So if there is any change I will communicate it in this post. So far I have linked the three accounts and I have already received a payment in dogecoins. So it works perfectly!