Cryptocean.biz-banner-2021
Venus-mining.com-banner-2021
‘BITCOIN WILL GO AL...

Notifications
Clear all

‘BITCOIN WILL GO ALL THE WAY TO $160,000 THIS YEAR'.

lewis
Topic starter
(@lewis)

Although the price of Bitcoin (BTC) continues to hover around $30,000, industry experts are noting that there is a bullish long-term view. To put this into perspective, I see Bitcoin reaching $160,000 this year, or possibly a bit lower. We haven’t seen the highs yet for 2021.the crypto market was bound for a correction, When you go too high, too fast, you are bound for a correction. I remember twitting about this in March and February saying ‘we’re going to have a crash, we’re going to have a correction.’ I predicted $30,000. Bitcoin is like a spring – we stretch it too much and we put too much leverage. Too many people got greedy.”. I got a colleague who specializes in trading in the crypto market, what's funny is she always makes a comment " I don't care if the market rises or falls I still make a profit" lol that cracks me up because I know its true. (although I'm trying to avoid sensationalism) she's by far the best. No hype for hype's sake, but great inspiration to CRYPT0. the beauty of using her trading signals is that they can be generated at any time of day across a range of assets for you to view and either agree or disagree with based on your own research.
for enquiries on signal trading you can contact Rochelle on telegram @CoachRochelle.
Register New Account
Reset Password