What is an ICO?
ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering. It is a secure, reliable way to create and launch ICO tokens for raising source capital. Capital investments are made by potential investors through the purchase of ICO tokens with virtual cash or other digital currencies. The tokens are representations of a digital asset or utility in the blockchain. The tokens are fungible and tradeable.
Characteristics of an ICO:
- They are decentralized with no central authority to manage them.
- Its performance largely depends on blockchain Smart contracts that execute transactions, process orders, and store details of the agreements between exchanges and investors.
- Agents such as brokers or stockbrokers are absent which enables investors to directly deal with the platform.
- Anyone from any part of the globe can have access to it using the Internet.
- Investors are not restricted by any conditions during the purchase of the offered tokens.
Steps to Create an ICO
- Market research
- Comply with the different regulations
- Create the whitepaper
- Establishing an Investor dashboard
- Fixing the price of a token
- Development of wallets
- Form an experienced team
- Customer support services
- Create an ICO website
- Report preparation
- Launching your ICO
If you are a startup willing to raise funds by launching an ICO, you will be needing technical assistance in creating crypto tokens. Then you have to develop an ICO website to sell the tokens for crowdfunding. For best outcomes, hire a leading ICO Development company that offers the best services for ICO development. Speaking of which, Zab technologies got my attention. They have 6+ years of experience in delivering ICO platforms and crypto tokens at an affordable cost.
If you are interested in doing business with them, then feel free to connect with their Blockchain experts directly via,
Mail-id: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +91 77085 29089